Integrated Counseling Center & consulting services is a private practice counseling agency in
Douglasville GA. A mental health practice that focuses on providing top-notch services to individuals,
couples, families, and anyone who needs guidance. ICCCS is seeking individuals who are compassionate
and self-driven professionals ready to grow with us on this journey.
At Integrated Counseling Center, we strive to help transform personal challenges, help find purpose and
healing while living fulfilling lives! Services are provided for children, youth, adults, families, and
couples while providing a diverse range of interventions to meet individual needs. ICCCS uphold moral
and ethical principles and strive to provide a professional, safe and friendly environment.
Integrated Counseling Center & Consulting Services LLC is looking for highly qualified and passionate
mental health professionals to join our team.
School-Based Mental Health Counselor
The School-based mental health counselor will be responsible for providing services related to the
delivery of mental health care to students at a designated school location and
will provide consultation services to the school staff to support the overall mental health
goals and needs of the school.
• Fully Licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) to practice in the state of GA
• License Eligible or Provisionally Licensed to practice in the state of GA
• Master’s degree from an accredited school in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or a related
• Ability to see students during school hours/campus based position
• Has a working knowledge of various therapeutic modalities to meet the unique needs of each
• Has excellent communication skills and understands the value in communicating with various
stakeholders (psychiatrists, pediatricians, school personnel, etc.) to develop comprehensive
• Has excellent writing skills and is able to complete intake assessments, individualized treatments
• Has the desire to establish and maintain strong therapeutic relationships to support the growth and
vision of ICCCS private practice
• Is comfortable with using telehealth for clients appropriate for this mode of treatment
• Is able to provide individual, and family counseling to children, adolescents, families, and
• Is willing to lead or co-lead groups
• Is able to work independently and able to collaborate with the team at ICCCS
• Is willing to seek ongoing professional development and certifications throughout their term at
• Is willing to market ICCCS to grow a school-based referral program
• Is able to conduct training, workshops and provide professional development to school staff as
• Provide psychosocial assessment, diagnostic assessments to students eligible for school-based
mental health services
• Provide consultation and training to school staff (administrators, teachers), community agencies,
and liaisons as needed
• Implement monthly mental health awareness workshops or activities for students and staff
• Provide individual counseling, family counseling, groups, and crisis intervention to students
assigned to your caseload
• Strong clinical skills in a variety of evidence-based modalities for assessment diagnosis,
treatment planning, and treatment provision in a client-centered way.
• Evidenced commitment to inclusive, culturally-informed clinical work with a diverse breadth of
clients and presenting concerns.
• Strong organizational skills and clinical judgment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Basic computer skills & the ability to use electronic health records effectively and ethically.
• Participation in ongoing professional development for CE hours
• Facilitate groups with expertise, demonstrating the ability to engage, set limits and monitor the
group process if needed.
• Work as part of an interdisciplinary team and convey pertinent clinical information and
formulate goals for patients.
• Contribute to ICCCS culture of safety and inclusion by demonstrating a commitment to learning
how to engage with issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Use designated software to complete timely and accurate clinical notes on all patients.
• Attends appropriate meetings, and training, including staff meetings with clinical staff
• Participate in company-related outreach events, marketing-related opportunities, community
• Participate in ICCCS’s ongoing grant-based counseling services to the community
Positions will start as a part-time position with the opportunity to transition into full-time status.
Competitive compensation is offered based on your education & experience, and pay incentives are
Professional Development Opportunities for CE hours
Eligible for Benefits Package
Referrals are provided
Management of all insurance billing
Opportunity to credential with select insurance panels if Fully Licensed
Personalized page on the practice website
Furnished and shared office spaces
All clinicians will be required to submit a resume, job application, background check and provide
proof of credentials for the hiring process.
If you have any difficulties, email ICCCS at the email address listed below:
Applications will only be accepted through the links provided above.
ICCCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy Integrated Counseling Center & Consulting Services LLC equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.